the amazing adventures of outstanding alfie and ginnie gumption!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

A Big Hunk O' Peanut Butter Love!


After talking about it for so long, Gumption and Outstanding finally make it down to Peanut Butter & Co. in the Village.
And OF COURSE we had to go for the totally sinful 1 gazillion calorie 'The Elvis'.
Hey! It's not everyday you get to eat like The King!!
I mean 'It's Now Or Never', 'Don't Ask Me Why', 'I Beg Of You'!
It's just that 'I Gotta Know' how good it was!
So 'Don't Be Cruel', just don't get that peanut butter on my 'Blue Suede Shoes', Mama!

Well what can we say but 'Viva Las Elvis!' It was awesome!
It left us 'All Shook Up' and We 'Can't Help Falling in Love' with the peanut butter honey bacon banana sandwich!
It will be 'Always On My Mind!' and we'll love it till the 'Twelfth of Never!'
Hallelujah! Long Live the King!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home